Terms and Waiver
- Each training session is 50-60mins (incl. warming up and cooling down). Please be ready to exercise at the appointed time.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing into facilitate ease of movement, and appropriate athletic footwear. Please bring a towel for personal hygiene.
- If you are late for a session, your training will still be completed by the scheduled finished time, there will be no extension of training time.
- As a professional courtesy, there will be no charge on sessions that are cancelled with a 12-hour notice. It will be considered as a charged session if cancelled within 12-hr.
- Payment: Checks (made to ‘Fitness Tutor), Paynow, Bank Transfer (005-017690-5. DBS) or Cash is accepted.
- All training must be completed within specific duration (up to max 1 year), depending on package signed. Unused sessions after these periods are considered forfeited and are not transferable.
- I have hereby enrolled in a program of strenuous physical activity including but not limited to weight training, stationary bicycling, and various aerobic conditioning machinery offered by Fitness Tutor. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any disability which would prevent or limit my participation in this exercise program.
- I understand that I may be asked to provide medical clearance prior to receiving an exercise prescription due to my responses to the health history questionnaire.
- In consideration of my participation in Fitness Tutor’s exercise program, I, my heirs and assigns, hereby release Fitness Tutor (it’s employees and owners), from any claims, demands, and causes of action arising from my participation in the exercise program.
- I fully understand that I may injure myself as a result of my participation in Fitness Tutor’s exercise program and I hereby release, Fitness Tutor from any liability now or in the future including, but not limited to heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/lower back/foot injuries and any other illness, soreness or injury however caused, occurring during, or after my participation in the exercise program.
- I understand that videos, photos and conversations of me may be taken during the the training sessions for marketing purposes and I have the right to request to be taken down.
I hereby affirm that I have read and fully understand the content as stated above.
Contact Us Now
By MRT: 2mins walk (away from the city) from Commonwealth Station.
By Bus: 32, 100, 105, 111, 145, 147, 195, 196, 198, 970 and NR5
By Car: FREE parking outside until (limited lots) for clients